Re: Topband: Top Band and JT65

To: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Subject: Re: Topband: Top Band and JT65
From: "Jorge Diez (CX6VM-CW5W)" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 21:46:06 -0300
Wes

If you convince him to upload to LOTW, you will have the qso confirmed

Some weeks ago, a JA station requested me to check the qsl I sent him, instead
of 08:30 utc I filled the qsl with 20:30 utc

The JA card checker rejected the QSL. That's very good!

I apologize for the mistake and send a new qsl card to him

But is nice to know that someone there have the sense to check that mistakes

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W

Enviado desde mi iPhone