Re: Topband: Might be a good EU DX night

To: Mark Lunday <wd4elg@outlook.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Might be a good EU DX night
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 21:53:19 -0800
I saw 8+ stations all calling VP8EME MANY times. So he was widely heard and here (Seattle) about -13. I only saw a couple of Q's completed, so you were not alone. I had worked him before and remember it wasn't that difficult, but obviously he was having hearing problems tonight. It is summer there, mid 50's. I was there Jan 2017 and had a great visit with Bob VP8LP and his wife Janet VP8AIB, who is also active.

Grant KZ1W