Re: Topband: elevated radials question

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: elevated radials question
From: Greg Davis <n3zl.radio@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 08:57:11 -0400
Thanks to all of you who replied to me with a lot of information to digest.

I believe I will improve my existing on-ground radial system as a starting
point, see if I can switch over to a T-top vertical between two trees
instead of my current inverted J over the top of one tree. And, of course,
try to improve my RX situation.

Hope to work you all on 160m soon.

73 de Greg N3ZL