Re: Topband: The USA-CA Awards

To: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: The USA-CA Awards
From: FRED BELGHAUS <fbelghaus@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 09:21:06 -0500
Saulius (and Nick).  I copy verbatim the following from the USA-CA Rules:

1. . Unless otherwise indicated on QSL cards or in an electronic
confirmation database, the QTH printed on cards or
entered into an electronic confirmation database profile will determine
county identity.

",,,an electronic confirmation database..." would include LoTW, would it
not?

If you have any questions, email NX0X (link at bottom of Rules page):

https://cq-amateur-radio.com/cq_awards/cq_usa_ca_awards/cq_usa_ca_awards.html

73,

Fred W2AAB