Re: Topband: The USA-CA Awards

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: The USA-CA Awards
From: Charles Morrison <charles.morrison.n1rr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 09:53:44 -0500
USA-CA, although a significant achievement, has very few applications, but
many participants.
CQ is not investing in USA-CA. CQ spent money to add WAZ and WPX in LOTW.
CQ's other awards do not generate enough $$ to be invested into LOTW
programming.

JARL's JCC/JCG/AJA awards are well documented, not many participants from
outside of Japan.
These are Japan's flagship level awards. Only very recently has JARL added
LOTW confirmations
as acceptable for their awards.

As far as the quality of the URL I shared, it was created by one volunteer,
not CQ.

--

-Charlie N1RR

401-742-7240 <(401)%20742-7240>  8AM - 9PM

*E-mail*: n1rr@n1rr.com

*Website*: www.n1rr.com

*Youtube channel*: NovemberOne RomeoRomeo

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPDzEf57Ad80cVKOiLZLB7w/videos