MOSELEY JR PROBLEM

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: MOSELEY JR PROBLEM
From: k0rc@pclink.com (Robert Chudek)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 22:05:22 +0100
   Typically you will see a trap self resonate just below
the band it is designed for, i.e., a 15 meter trap should
show a dip somewhere 20.500 <> 21.000 MHz.  KL7HF is correct
in saying that it is highly unlikely a 20 meter problem would
be a trap.  There are no 20 meter traps on a tribander.  The
entire element resonates on 20 meters.

   73 de Bob - K0RC
   k0rc@pclink.com

*****