Safe Roof Climbing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Safe Roof Climbing
From: ac6ef@usa.pipeline.com (Terry Dunlap)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 22:45:54 GMT
On Aug 22, 1996 14:21:46, 'K7LXC@aol.com' wrote:

>BTW .... the RTTY op for AH4/AH0W ....is a good op
>       as he actually listened for the east coast ..... I have a
>       special award for him ..... do you know who it is ?????

I'm pretty sure it was Jack WA7LNW.  He was working quite a bit of east
coast stuff from what I could hear.

>       Still looking for a few cards in the mail....LU6Z and C56CW
>       C56CW was a new one on RTTY and LU6Z was new on CW

Also still waiting......LU6Z for an alltime New One and C56CW for a new one
on RTTY.

BTW, according to AA7NO, Frank AH0W lost all his antennas, both his
"hightowers" (whatever those are) and had a tree fall and nail part of his
house during the 100mph winds.  That was the day before he left for
AH4.......nice bon voyage!!

73 de Terry AC6EF