Safe Roof Climbing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Safe Roof Climbing
From: JKAHRS@delphi.com (JKAHRS@delphi.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 23:00:08 -0500 (EST)
On 22-AUG-1996 14:38:35.7 K7LXC said to JKAHRS
<BIG snip>
   >Lots of
   >roofers tend to take a cowboy type of attitude about safety "oh, we
   >don't bother with that stuff". Apologies to any REAL cowboys on
   >frequency.
   > Be real careful and you'll do just fine.
   > 73,  Steve   K7LXC

As the retired Exec VP of the corporation that cleared the unexploded
ordnance out of the American Sector of Kuwait after the Gulf War, I can tell
you that the Workmens Comp rates of our UXO techs was only exceeded by
roofers!  Makes you really think...eh?  Be careful...be safe.

73, Hank/K2UVG
jkahrs@delphi.com