Feedline Support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Feedline Support
From: ericr@access.digex.net (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 14:12:29 -0400 (EDT)
I'm using a 6 ft roof tower to support my satellite/VHF/UHF array.

With all the rain we've had in the Washington, DC area of late, I've come
across a problem with the feedlines and control cables that run across my
roof and down the side of the house into the shack (which is in the
basement).

The cables (2 rotor; 1, 7/8" heliax; 1, 1/2" heliax, 2 RG8x) form a path
for the rain to run down (to the ground), and as a result I've noticed
that dampness has developed in the basement.

What I need to know is a method for elevating the cables off the roof as
they traverse it before going down the side of the house.

Thanks in advance!

Eric WD3Q

--
Eric Rosenberg