Pro96 Mosley Antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Pro96 Mosley Antenna
From: lbush@eramp.net (Larry Bush)
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 1996 20:24:22 -0600
At 10:35 AM 11/1/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I am interested in buying and installing a Mosley PRO-96 antenna ontop of
>a 110 foot tower.  Is there anyone that has or is using this Mosley beam.
>If so how does it preform on all bands and do you have any other type of
>antenna you can compare it to that you have used? Thanks for your help.
>Marcel Gervais
>VA3MG
>
>--
>Marcel Gervais  FreeNet be130
>Amateur Radio Call VA3MG
>Home tel 613-830-5287  Home fax 613-830-1579

Hi Marcel,

I have had a Mosley on a 70 foot tower for a couple of years. About 3 months
ago I installed a Hy-Gain/Telex TH11DX on a (Rohn 45) 100 foot tower. Have
compared the two antennas for three months now. The TH11DX has much better
FB ratio, better S/N ratio and lower VSWR on all 5 ham bands.

Mosley won't talk to you on the telephone if you have a problem.
Hy-Gain will. No, I don't work for Hy-Gain.

73
Larry Bush, W5NCD
359 Arrowhead Point
Waco, TX 76712