Last minute Ideas for the Holidays

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Last minute Ideas for the Holidays
From: nx1g@top.monad.net (Craig Clark)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 14:28:30 -0600
Looking for a perfect last minute gift for someone?

Why not a CQ Amateur Radio or Classics Calendar!

Both are beautifully photgraphed in rich full color. I'll bet even the XYL
will like these calendars. Each is chock-full of important dates, Moon
phases, meteor showers and contests. Use one of these as the family calendar
and there'll be no chance to schedule a meeting on the same weekend as CQ's
WW Contest!

These are 13 months calendars and will take you into 1998! You have two choices:

Amateur Radio   (photos taken from stations around the US)
Radio Classics  (great pictures of radios from the past.)

Each are just $9.95. As a pre-holiday special shipping is only $2 ($ave
$2.50 off the regular rate) First Class shipping is$3.00 ( just an
additional $1) This offer expires Tuesday at Noon so act NOW!

I can't guarantee delivery before the holiday. Orders received by Tuesday
will go out no latter than that afternoon.

e-mail, call 800 457 7373 or fax an order (603) 899 6826

Hours 10-6 Monday through Friday. Tuesday we will be closing at 4pm

Happy holidays all and Peace and Good DX in the new Year!

                        Craig Clark
                Hu-rah!         now      W1JCC
                      ex NX1G, N1ACH, WA1QWW, WN1IGG
        send me e-mail and I'll put you on our mailing list
                        Radio Bookstore
        Books for Amateur Radio, SWL and CB Radio Operators
                        (603) 899 6957
                        (603) 899 6826 fax
                        PO Box 209
                        Rindge, NH 03461