Tower Ratings - Stupid Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Tower Ratings - Stupid Question
From: cdent@tenet.edu (Cathy Elizabeth D'Entremont)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 10:11:55 -0600 (CST)
Hi Ya'll:

On Sun, 22 Dec 1996, Chris Pedder wrote:

<deleted for bandwidth>

> One form of 'crankup' tower is the Sky Needle. Don't hear too many people
> complaining about their performance. Anyone know of one going cheap?

        Ann, W5BKK's (sk) XYL (/widow), has Ken's motorized SN for sale
at a reasonable price in gud cdx.  I should imagine that shipping to
UK would be prohibitive; Barbados via Port of Houston perhaps less so.

        Any others stateside who might have an interest, FOB Spring, TX
pse contact me direct (NOT via reflector) at <MY> XYL's mailbox:
        cdent@tenet.edu

Merry Christmas to All, es to all gud DX
73, Gerald D'Entremont W5BA
cdent@tenet.edu

p.s. - Santa (/Father Christmas for UK), I have been gud this year.
Pse bring me waiver from Architectural Control Committee so that I
may put <MY> tower up.  TU . .