Verticals

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Verticals
From: psmith@marsh.vinu.edu (Phil Smith)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 18:03:12 -0500
I am going to buy a no radial vertical, like the R-7000, GAP, or the
DX77 or 88.

My plans are to mount it 45 feet up on a Rohn 25G. That I already have
installed.

I would be interested in any comments positive AND negative about each.
If you have one of these, or something similar, or know of someone who
does, fill me in on the pluses and negatives.

When I do install one, what should I look for and expect.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Phil Smith,   AA9ZZ

-0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0-

.--.   ....   ..   .-..       .-  .-  ----.  --.. --..
Phil Smith
WFML Radio
Davis Hall
Vincennes University
Vincennes, Indiana 47591
Voice: 812-888-5830
Fax:     812-882-2237
Email psmith@marsh.vinu.edu

Amateur Radio AA9ZZ, 7.030 MHz

Invest in your future with Vincennes University
Visit Vincennes University's Home Page
http:\\www.vinu.edu