Symbols

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Symbols
From: n4si@pobox.com (n4si@pobox.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 14:40:27 +0000
I've received some very nice replies to my post about "alternate
characters." Since I lazily "replied" to someone else's post about a
different subject, my message and some replies are all listed as "Re:
New Belden 9913F" which might be misleading on the reflector, and
certainly is confusing in my own files. Okay, I go back and re-read
some of the warm fuzzies when I'm having a bad day.

I will try to remember to change the Subject, if appropriate, from now
on. I wish I had changed that one to "Have we lost our cents?"

Wouldn't I look really clever then?

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE
         (c) 5 November, 1996