Crank-up mishap

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Crank-up mishap
From: k4sb@avana.net (k4sb@avana.net)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 97 03:56:40 PST
In an earlier post, Stan described the method he used to access the top of his
crankup.

In my reply, I let my emotions go a little too far and used the word "dumb".

If this word was applicable to anyone it was me.

I apologize to Stan and regret them remark. Each of us has his own way of
accomplishing a
task, and who may say which is the better method. ( except that friend of mine
who has a
Army Ranger for a son, who, after finishing the work on the top of dad's tower,
JUMPS off
using his special gear.

73

Ed