[TowerTalk] Proposed Change to Towertalk Relector

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Proposed Change to Towertalk Relector
From: sphill@pnx.com (Sid Phillips, W5SP)
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 08:33:35 -0600
Hey Steve!
     I really don't know whether I would like the proposed change in
presentation of posts or not.  How could I?  Haven't seen the new one
yet--so let 'er rip.  I may be old but I am not "sot in my ways".  The
new format may be the best thing since chicken soup.  Anywho, with AD1C
going to all this trouble, let's see what he turns up.

                                  73,
                                  Sid, W5SP