[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Tower Rust removal

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Rust removal
From: (Bob Duckworth)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 13:10:40 -0000
It's Phosphoric acid.
Iron Oxide (rust) > Iron Phosphate (the hard shiney stuff)

It can be bought at stores like NAPA, etc in small bottles, but it is
fairly spendy (3 or 4 bucks a bottle) but I understand it is available
in it's generic name at chemical houses in 5 gallon buckets for about
the same amount.

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:
Sponsored by:             Akorn Access, Inc. & N4VJ / K4AAA

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>