[TowerTalk] Best antenna analyzer

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Best antenna analyzer
From: yo3ctk@alltrom.ro (Mihail Mateescu)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 13:24:25 +0200
I am trying to decide which antenna/SWR analyzer offers best value for
the money. Every month I see ads in QST for MFJ-259 and family, and also
for Autek RF1. Maybe there are others which I don't know. My interest
lies in H.F. antennas.

As I have no hands-on experience with either one, could you please give
me a hint ?? You could reply directly to me or to the reflector, as you
see fit. I will summarize if any interest. Thank you.

73 de Mike, YO3CTK