[TowerTalk] Rohn and cable clamps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn and cable clamps
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 08:39:32 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-04-01 01:10:29 EST, gjerning@flash.net (Arne Gjerning)
writes:

> The main object of a tower is to place the antenna at a desired heigth
>  SAFELY. Rohn catalogs are a wealth of information and I would not part
>  with my 1976 printing.

        Yes, ANY Rohn catalog contains lots of important and relevant
tower-related information.

      I would however, retire your 1976 printing and get the latest one.  The
reason is that the TIA-222 has had several revisions since then with
subsequent revisions to drawings, parts and specifications.  Many of the
existing drawings were revised in the 80's and you would benefit from the
current information.

      TOWER TECH has them for five bucks.

73,  Steve  K7LXC