[TowerTalk] Proposed Tower Ordinance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Proposed Tower Ordinance
From: jwatson@mail.cde.com (John Watson)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 20:24:59 -0400
I want to thank EVERYONE on the reflector, for the many responses
to my request for information concerning Lake County's proposed tower
ordinance.
     I think a little clarification is needed. The county is PRO amateur
radio, and they want to be sure that they accomodate the amateur
community, and not have it mistakenly grouped with the cellular, or
broadcast tower groups.
     My request for the particular study is I want to use it as a way of
"educating" those who think a tower will fall whatever distance it is
tall.
     The county is also aware of the CB users that are in the county,
and they (CB) won't be included as a part of the amateur radio "group".
     Again I want to thank everyone for your input and kind offers of
help and information. I will keep the reflector informed as to what
transpires.

                              DE KC4TBH