[TowerTalk] New Hazer Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Hazer Tower
From: steve@gamecash.com (Steve Weisbrod)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 97 13:58:00 -0600
Well fellow TowerTalkins for those of you who would like to follow my new
tower project here is the latest. My tower is going to be located about
55' behind my house in a woods on a hillside.  I had a guy come out three
weeks ago and cut down some trees and trim some others cost $525. The
Glen Martin Eng Tower  50' with Hazer arrived last Thursday less than a
week after I ordered it.  I uncrated it and put it in the garage. Then
three technicians  who work for me volunteered to come out Sat. and dig
the 4' x 4' x 4' hole.  It took them 5 hrs with a break for lunch cost
$150. I drove rebar down in the bottom to act as anchors to tie the tower
base to and built a form out of 2x4's and plywood. Today a concrete
pumping company came at 8:00am and the cement company came at 8:30 and by
9:30 all was done and the base is finished. Cost of concrete $308 cost of
pumping truck $308.

Thats all for now I'll keep you posted as to the progress.

73 Steve W8GAZ