[TowerTalk] K Factor for Tailtwister Rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] K Factor for Tailtwister Rotor
From: donovanf@sgate.com (Frank Donovan)
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 18:12:07 -0400 (EDT)
Larry,
I do not know the "K" factor for the Tailtwister, but I can tell you that
I've been turning a 48 foot boom 5 element 20M monobander at 100 feet with
a Tailtwister for the last ten years.  I did have to repair it once, but
the rebuild cost less than $100.00.

One good thing about the Tailtwister is you can always get them repaired
for a reasonable price.  About the only thing you can do to it to make it
unrepairable is to store it outdoors horizontally (water will get in and
destroy it!).

73
Frank
W3LPL