[TowerTalk] Manufacturer/Dealer Service

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Manufacturer/Dealer Service
From: ad4hw@citrus.infi.net (Dan)
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 18:14:36 -0400
Excellent point Randy,

The power of the internet is very impressive, but we have to be careful not
to over-react to normal variations in customer service--none of them are
perfect.  If we stick to the facts about our experiences & exercize a
degree of tolerance, we can use the internet both to inform each other and
to apply some constructive pressure to those companies who have problems.

73,  Dan - W4TQ

Dan Long
8035 Tokyo Pt.
Dunnellon, FL 34433