[TowerTalk] Tower lighting

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower lighting
From: lightfol@cadvision.com (lightfoots)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 05:25:54 -0700
I think the bottom line with tower lighting is;

If you are within the limits of an aerodrome that the FAA specifies, which
will vary with location- they will specify exactly what you need to do- not
what they would LIKE you to do, but what you MUST do.

Don't screw around with these guys. They mean business - and if there is a
freak accident- they will ROAST you.

It's not worth it- do it by the book- save yourself a lot of potential problems.

That's my 2 cents worth- whatever it's worth. Besides it's my opinion- no
one elses.

73 CU ALL L

Shawn

VE6PV
lightfol@cadvision.com

Suggested Serving, Antennas not included.
|*  ANTENNA FARMS  *|