[TowerTalk] Tower lighting

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower lighting
From: jleikhim@nettally.com (Leikhim, Joe)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 00:07:28 -0400
So if I light up my tiny 89 foot tower with an auto tail light just to
be on the safe side because of low flying helicopters and military
jocks, and years go by without anyone hitting the tower and then some
errant pilot finally augers into my back yard, the government will turn
on me for using improper equipment?

I hope this is not true.

--
Joe Leikhim
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967