[TowerTalk] Tower lighting

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower lighting
From: EEDWARDS@oppd.com (eedwards@oppd.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 09:02:31 -0500
Joe wrote in part:
>My question to the reflectoris: does anyone know some of these
>manufacturers and the costs associated with this?

Joe,
Here's a few vendors to try for tower lighting:

Hughey & Phillips
 Tower & Obstruction Lighting Company
 Mark Gilliam, Sales Engineer
 Illinois (847)307-3545
2162 Union Place
Simi Valley, CA 93065
POB 2167
Simi Valley, CA 93062
Califonrnia (805)581-5591

CESCO (800)846-4733
Communications Equipment & Service Corp.
 Tower & Antenna supplies dist.
 Jay Wm. Kent, Vice Pres.
P.O. Box 970
35 Grace Drive
Powell, OH  43065
(614)846-4733 fone
(614)846-0864 fax

Valmont/Microflect
 Merle Chrisman, sales
 Steven M. Ryder, sales towers
3575 25th St. SE
Salem, OR  97302-1190
(800)547-2151 toll free
(503)363-9267 fone
(503)363-4613 fax
 custinfo@microflect.com
 http://www.microflect.com/~towers

Andrew Corp.
 Heliax cable & tower equipment
 (800)255-1479

And perhaps "The Towertalker" Steve,K7LXC (Tower Tech) has lighting equipment
in his line-up?!  If so he's probably already e-mailed you the information you
need.

Now I'm wondering if those neighbors of yours who won't mind a 120 ft. tower
next door will perhaps object to a 120 ft tower with blinking red and white
strobe lights on it???  If so, tell them to move next door to my hamshack!  No
lighting needed here!  ;^D

73,
de ed -- K-zero-IL
eedwards@oppd.com