[TowerTalk] TVI problems

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TVI problems
From: steve@gamecash.com (Steve Weisbrod)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 97 10:44:00 -0600
No risk no reward!   My neighbors would have never solved their problem
without my help. I told them I might break their equipment in the
process. They said go ahead. If they want to sue me fine I'm ready. But
in the mean time I'm back on the air and my neighbors are happy. I think
it depends on the relationship you have with your neighbors. Its better
toi have a good one than a bad one. The guy behind me says he now gets 18
channels on his kitchen TV instead of 3 since I put up the tower. Go
figure?

73 Steve W8GAZ