[TowerTalk] Figuring Noon

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Figuring Noon
From: mainhart@juno.com (Rick Mainhart)
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 21:08:04 -0400
Sure ... however, satellite and moonbounce usually require asimuth and
elevation rotors ... and I'm pretty sure it's possible to do 20 meter
moonbounce, but haven't heard it being done!

Point is, most of the discussion is on heavy hf antennas for dxing ...
and even with stacking, the horizontal lobe is ... well ... fat. My
comments stand ... and my confusion remains.

73,

Rick, WB3EXR