FW: [TowerTalk] Opinions needed on Force

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: FW: [TowerTalk] Opinions needed on Force
From: steve@gamecash.com (Steve Weisbrod)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 97 08:27:00 -0600
I have the Force 12 4BA and the EF320 they are about 10ft apart the EF320
@51ft and the 4BA @61ft this combo has the same specs as a 5BA. The
reason I didn't get a 5BA was turning radius.
These antenna have worked very well for me. I've been able to bust
pileups with ease and I am really pleased with the performance. I'm
running 500 watts.  I thought they were very easy to construct and put
up. I did it all by myself with no help. I do have the hazer so I didn't
have to climb the tower.  I have not been able to use the high bands much
because of conditions but when I have I have gotten great reports. They
have seen 60MPH winds so far with no problems. I hope this helps.

73 Steve W8GAZ