[TowerTalk] Force12 EF330 More

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force12 EF330 More
From: mainhart@juno.com (Rick Mainhart)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 20:08:24 -0400
Good luck getting the calibration procedure from MFJ. I tried that a
couple of  years ago and was told that they could calibrate it for me ...
for about $100.00 !  I declined, and simply noted the corrections
necessary. One of these fine days when I'm feeling rather grumpy, I'll
reverse engineer the bloody thing and figure out the calibration
procedure myself.

However ... if you DO get the cal info, please let me know!

Thanks and 73,

Rick, WB3EXR