[TowerTalk] Force12 EF330 More

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force12 EF330 More
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 23:24:58 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-26 09:45:35 EDT, dick@merlin.libelle.com writes:

> >I hate to get off on a tangent but sometimes, after dealing with a
>  >problem for a few days, it takes someone else to instantly diagnose the
>  >problem.  I never dreamed it could be Autek overload!

     It seems like all of the RF analyzers (AEA, MFJ and Autek) are
susceptible to strong nearby RF fields. I've had some luck with my MFJ by
having a short jumper stacked with toroids  to try to attenuate unwanted RF.
The plastic case on the AEA may not provide any shielding so this might not
work with it.

     In any case, be careful when using them.

73,  Steve  K7LXC