[TowerTalk] Editorial in Dallas Morning News

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Editorial in Dallas Morning News
From: ai7b@teleport.com (Bob Wruble)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 17:09:34 -0700
not surprising to me.....this is what we get for 30+ years of liberal rule.
personal property rights have become a joke!!   you can't even always
win out in a e countyside Qth.....I lost a three year battle with the planners
in hington County Oregon.......gave up and moved to the tullies
but still feel pressure from GD busy bodies that have nothing better
to do than draw their social security checks and mind every body
elses business !!!

this problem needs to be addressed at the ballot box......and soon.
the league is not much help far as i can see....their for Qrp, attic
antennas and 2M radios  if you have'nt noticed!!

W7GG

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>