[TowerTalk] New (?) idea for protecting underground feed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New (?) idea for protecting underground feed
From: pramey@smtplink.ram.com (pramey@smtplink.ram.com)
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 97 08:59:10 EST
     I think that you have a good idea IF you never need/plan to ever
     replace the coax runs.  If you are taking the time to protect it you
     need to also have a plan to replace or upgrade the runs if & when
     needed.  How long is the useful of the tower? Do you plan to move the
     tower or your location in a few years?

     Have a great day and thanks for you imput that you sent to me on your
     FK-2568.

     Paul,  WG0G/W2