[TowerTalk] Copying the previous message(s) (s) (s)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Copying the previous message(s) (s) (s)
From: CQK8DO@aol.com (CQK8DO@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 10:16:58 -0400 (EDT)
It would be wonderful if we all put our comments at the _top of the field_ ,
and then if we feel that we ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, JUST GOTTA copy the
entire previous message(s) that we are commenting upon, that we put it below
our comments...  We spend a great deal of time trying to find the end of the
copied message(s)  in order to read the new comment...
It would also be super if we would only copy the relevant sentence to which
we are commenting, instead of the entire text of 3 or 4 people, since we have
already (re) (re) reread the subject three or four times...

Denny