[TowerTalk] KA1CLX SSV tower update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KA1CLX SSV tower update
From: w5robert@blkbox.com (Robert Wood)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 23:32:11 -0500 (CDT)
Scott will soon be involved in a concrete pour that will
involve more than one truck.   Recently - last Friday - I
was also involved in such a pour  (sadly not in my backyard).
The second concrete truck did not arrive for about 2.5 hours
Is this a concern?    Concrete experts?
Yes 1/2" rebar was used & lots.  This was a 62" bored hole
down 7.5+ feet  & no we never hit water (future monopole site)
(about 14' above sealevel at this towersite)
Scott you may want to discuss that with the conrete supplier.
--
73 Robert  W5AJ  w5robert@blkbox.com