[TowerTalk] MARB550 Collapse

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MARB550 Collapse
From: harpole@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu (Charles H. Harpole)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 08:55:32 -0400 (EDT)
I have recabled my HyGain HD-70 crank-up tower.  I used the old cables as
a guide, put in the new ones just like the old ones, and took my time and
triple checked myself.  It is not easy because the cables have to thread
inside the other nested
ed sections, but can be done.  After all, the technician u may hire to do
this, is just another guy like you and I but who cares just a little bit
less that he is doing a good job compared to you, the owner of the tower.
HyGain sells replacement cable sets.  Charlie