[TowerTalk] Re: Upcoming Compliance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Upcoming Compliance
From: FSWF37A@prodigy.com ( JAMES T BRANNIGAN)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 06:26:26, -0500
Charles,
I agree with your assessment, however logic and government do not
compute..
The government did try to control "strong distilled drink" and has
spent billions to try and control illicit drugs..
This is the era of GS-12's and 1-800-sue'em...The public (or as my
poli-sci professor called them "the great unwashed") is not going to
differentiate between TV, cellular, and that big, ugly antenna in our
yards that causes RFI.....Wait until the network  news runs a picture
of a tri-bander and says "Ham Radio and Breast Cancer" news at 11"....
..
We need to be prepared to deal with this ....

Jim WB2TPS