[TowerTalk] Re: Rivets

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Rivets
From: 9A3A@spidernet.com.cy (Ivo Pezer, 5B4ADA/9A3A)
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 18:38:47 -0800
I've assembled Magnum 4-15/4-10 and EF 2-40/4-10 antennas
recently.
First element for 20 m took me 15min, the other 3 el 10-11m
each. This includes reading manual. 40m takes little bit
longer, but still not too bad considering that you get 2
yagi ants. Since I was not doing 40m alone, I have not been
checking exact time.
15/10m elements can be assembled in 10/15min per element,
and boom takes a few minutes extra.
73, Ivo 5B4ADA