[TowerTalk] TOWER FOOTING -Reply

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TOWER FOOTING -Reply
From: twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 16:58:58 -0500
Hi Patrick and all, another nice thing abt having my pics on the web-check
out the neat way I concocted of supporting my short base section-would also
work real well for anchor bolts too. Just use wider wood. Bummer on the
anchors being crooked, hopefully not so bad that they can't be used.
Scott
KA1CLX
<http://www.scoden.com/ka1clx.htm>