[TowerTalk] Re: bomber

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: bomber
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC)
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 22:58:30 EST

> Abt time to zap the Deadhead Phil mail bomber don't you think?

    Well, DeadheadPhil is NOT a member of TowerTalk or any other reflector
connected with @contesting.com. I suspect that someone else is using that
email address as an alias and now DeadheadPhil is getting spammed.

    This boring and annoying series of postings along with the recent one
about investing in the stock market have prompted me to pursue making
TowerTalk a moderated list. I got the info from AD1C on how to do it so I hope
I'll have it changed very soon.

     BTW I got spammed by everyone who sent me a copy of the stock market
post.

73,  Steve  K7LXC
TowerTalk administrator