[TowerTalk] FS: Tower climbing belts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Tower climbing belts
From: konecc@mindspring.com (RJA)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 00:32:47 -0500
I have the following safety belts for sale,
all are unused and made by Miller Equipment,
a top-quality supplier of OSHA fall protection
equipment.

Quantities are limited, so it's first-come
first-serve.

Add $7 per order for shipping via UPS.

Miller publishes the following size table
for their belts:

    Small:      32 to 40 belt size
    Medium:     36 to 44 belt size
    Large:      40 to 48 belt size
    Ex. Large:  44 to 52 belt size

For example, I have a 38" waist and I can fit
into a small belt (on the last hole!), but be
sure to make allowance for extra clothing
(jacket, sweater, etc.).

Note:  All belts require a lanyard
(see #8 below).  Full body harnesses
require the shock absorbing lanyard.

----
Body belt with saddle, (2) "D" rings on
the waist belt.  The second belt (saddle)
goes under your seat for extra support and
has straps that go around the legs.
$60 (Small and Large only)

----
Body belt with (2) "D" rings (Small only) $40

----
Body belt with one large gorilla hook on
a swivel attached to "D" ring allows a lot
of flexibility in motion, removable 3" back
pad. $20 (Small, Medium, Large).

----
Body belt, no "D" rings, lanyard directly
attached to body belt for bucket work, ladder
climbing, roofing work, etc.
$10 (Small, Medium, Large, XL)

----
Shoulder harness, adjustable shoulder straps,
double ply waist strap, single "D" ring on back.
$30 (Large only)

----
Full body fall-arresting harness with
(2) shoulder "D" rings. (Small only). $45

----
Full body fall-arresting harness with
(1) back "D" ring. (Small only). $45

----
Single-snap webbing lanyards, snap on one end,
loop on the other end, 8000 lb tensile strength.
$10 without shock absorber (for body belts or
slinging), $15 with shock absorber (for use with
full body harnesses).

73 and safe climbing!

-- Rich K1CC

k1cc@mindspring.com