[TowerTalk] Rotors: Yaesu vis Hy-Gain

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotors: Yaesu vis Hy-Gain
From: pito@nera.no (Piotr Tomczak)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 15:59:23 +0100
I have G1000SDX, but I have put it up two days ago, so it
is not a good referrance, though I have two other firends
who have used G-1000sdx for a quuite a while with
not problems while a HAM-IV made a problems.

My brother has a HAM-IV and it works fine for 6 years
now.

You have to decide by yourself

Piotr LA9HFA

At 03:00 AM 1/23/98 PST, you wrote:
>In the next few weeks, I am going to purchase a rotor.
>
>Del KL7HF, has started a discussion with the failure in his Yaesu
>control box.
>
>I have my eye on the Yaesu G-800S, because I like the compass dial.
>
>I believe the Hy-Gain CD 45II is good, but it does't have the compass
>dial.
>
>Both are priced about the same, but Yaesu claims a higher wind load
>rating and has control cable jacks.
>
>Hope you can help me decide.
>
>73, Aloha
>Ted Leaf, K6HI
>Kona, Hawaii
><tleaf@hotmail.com>

>--
>Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search

   \\\@///
     ·    ·
Piotr Tomczak           Ham call: la9hfa
Nera ASA                  Tel: +47 66843135    Fax: +47 6684 4445
1361 Billingstad         E-mail :  pito@nera.no
Norway