[TowerTalk] TA-33 Parts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TA-33 Parts
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 22:12:34 -0500
Hi Robert,

I can only surmise the reason you're asking for these old parts is because
you are under the misimpression that any antenna this old can't possibly be
supported by the manufacturer... Moseley. I'm sure then you'll be
pleasantly surprised that you can still obtain every single part to replace
missing or broken parts on this antenna at reasonable prices directly from
the manufacturer.

I don't have Moseley's address or phone number handy here but I'm
absolutely sure someone on the reflector will shoot them to you.  You can
call them and they'll be happy to mail or fax you the parts list and
assembly instructions.  I completely restored an old TA-33 last year and I
know it can be done.

Good luck with your project.

Roger, K2JAS/4