[TowerTalk] TA-33 Parts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TA-33 Parts
From: leewical@lava.net (LEE ROGER WICAL)
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 19:09:37 -0500
Gang:
        I believe someone, maybe wa2moe, place Mosley's WEB site with address,
phone, FAX and e-mail, if my memory serves me well. And maybe it was all
cover in two separate e-mails.

Antenna EMS personnel, man your stations!

lee

At 10:12 PM 3/4/98 -0500, Roger L. Elowitz wrote:
>Hi Robert,
>
>I can only surmise the reason you're asking for these old parts is because
>you are under the misimpression that any antenna this old can't possibly be
>supported by the manufacturer... Moseley. I'm sure then you'll be
>pleasantly surprised that you can still obtain every single part to replace
>missing or broken parts on this antenna at reasonable prices directly from
>the manufacturer.
>
>I don't have Moseley's address or phone number handy here but I'm
>absolutely sure someone on the reflector will shoot them to you.  You can
>call them and they'll be happy to mail or fax you the parts list and
>assembly instructions.  I completely restored an old TA-33 last year and I
>know it can be done.
>
>Good luck with your project.
>
>Roger, K2JAS/4
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
>At 05:51 PM 3/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>      I recently purchased an old TA-33 to be used by the Andrew Johnson
>> Amateur
>>Club (Greeneville, Tn)  for field day.  There is a couple of parts missing
>>& was wondering if anyone might have any old parts for this antenna.  The
>>parts I need is:
>>
>>2 ea  Part No. 13     No. 40 clamping Blocks
>>3 ea  Part No. 27     No. 43 clamping Blocks
>>
>>      Please e-mail me direct if you have any of the above parts & the price.
>>

>>                                      Many Thanks,
>>
>>                                      Doyle Edmondson/N4VV
>>
>>--
>>FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/towertalkfaq.html
>>Submissions:              towertalk@contesting.com
>>Administrative requests:  towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com
>>Problems:                 owner-towertalk@contesting.com
>>Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search
>>

>--
>Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search

        Lee R. Wical, B.S. in bs; M.S. in more of the same; PhD in common sense,
Magna Cum Rowdy.
      Living near Armpit, Idaho...it is near Hootersville!
      Just a note from one visionary to another!:-)
Remember: The toes you step on today...are connected to
the BUTT you will kiss tomorrow!!!!! :-(