[TowerTalk] Moving Sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Moving Sale
From: gdaught6@leland.Stanford.EDU (George T. Daughters)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 13:59:56 +0008
hi...

i don't mean to single out any individual, but postings like this
often leave out a *really important* bit of information.  in the old
days, we could figure out a QTH based on a call sign.  now, at
best, the callsign is a hint about where a QTH might be.

> I am moving and have the following towers/Antennas for sale. MUST be moved
> by March 25th:

moved from where? if i were to buy it, would i
travel 25 miles or 2500 miles to pick it up?

when you post a neat deal, please give us a hint!

73 from near san francisco,

George T. Daughters, K6GT