[TowerTalk] Tennadyne LPDA

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tennadyne LPDA
From: karkdivd@otsego.net (Dave Karklin)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 20:44:38 -0400
Dear Scott:

I didn't get too many comments but Bob, WS1A, agreed with my conclusion
that something appears amiss on the inter-array line impedance.  He stated
"... you can't design a 2-boom LPDA for a 50 ohm feed impedance. Period".
What has me stymied is anecdotal evidence that some folks (e.g.- KE4FW) do
enjoy low SWR across the 14-29 bandwidth.  At this point I'm stumped as to
what to do.  I would certainly welcome additional comments from others on
how to improve SWR bandwidth of my T-10.  Good luck with yours, Scott.  The
beast is certainly well designed at least mechanically.

73,  Dave  W2TA
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
> Date: Thursday, April 09, 1998 7:41 AM
>
> Hello Dave---I read with great interest your comments reguarding your
T-10. I