[TowerTalk] Bamboo Beverage Supports (source)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bamboo Beverage Supports (source)
From: alsopb@vance.net (alsopb@vance.net)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 19:45:04 -0500
Guys,

I was looking at XYL's gardening supply catelog.

I came across 7/8"  x  8' foot long bamboo stakes priced at $39.28 per
bundle of  50.

These would make great supports for semi-permanent beverage antennas.
At that price they could be used as cross arms for 10 and 12m quads and
who cares if you have to replace them some time.  A bundle would last
many years.  They also have shorter and smaller diameter bamboo stakes.

Look at website  www.amleo.com

I have no financial or other interest in the A.M. Leonard comany of
Piqua OH  (800-543-8955)

73 de Brian/K3KO
Vance Net Inc
End Of Message