[TowerTalk] D3W performance ??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] D3W performance ??
From: nw9g@netusa1.net (W9SN)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 23:58:31 -0500
Without modifying the top of my tower I believe I can mount this
warc band rotatable dipole with it running even with the boom of
my tribander and being just above it at 95 ft.  Anyone using this
have comments about how well it works?  Would you have rather
gotten more windload/cost/work and put up the warc yagi instead??
Spring is here and I just hate to say "boy, I wished I'd done that"
Thanks everyone....

                                Steve Narducci
                     Amateur Radio Station -  W9SN
                          All Ten Tec Equiptment