[TowerTalk] Poor Man's Rhombic

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Poor Man's Rhombic
From: hwardsil@WOLFENET.com (Ward Silver)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 07:43:33 -0700 (PDT)
Oh, now this is interesting - so maybe a poor man's rhombic could be made
from one good-sized support?  Run a slantend wire up from ground level,
back to ground level, terminate at one end and feed at the other.  Hmmm...
It might have to be a pretty high support, but Western Wash has some
pretty sizable Douglas Firs.

Anybody tried this configuration below 20-meters?

73, Ward N0AX