[TowerTalk] wire-plow for 160 mtr radials?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] wire-plow for 160 mtr radials?
From: jgoforth@esper.com (Jack Goforth)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 11:51:56 -0300
Hello towertalkers, need some advice...

I want to install ground radials for a new two tower vertical array
on 160 meters.  Would appreciate any information on using a
"wire-plow" or similar device to install radials.  I have tried
other common methods like edgers, spades and etc. but find them very
slow. I saw a broadcast tower installation go in using a plow.
Two men did three towers, 120 radials at each tower, in one day.

I have a small tractor, and am interested in making, buying or (renting?)
something that will make the radial installation go more efficient without
damaging my lawn. If you have experience or information about this sort of
thing, I would appreciate your recommendations and advice.
(I have info on the plow shown in Low Band DXing)

Thanks & 73,

Jack  K4IBP